Big Foot Resort Policies
Additional policies are posted in each cabin and in the office
Deposits, cancellations and refunds
- *Deposit is non-refundable. If cancelled within 60 days of your reservation start date the entire deposit is forfeited. If cancelled over 60 days from your reservation start date there is a $50 booking fee and the remainder will be available for a future reservation for up to 1 year.
- 50% deposit is required within 5 days of making the reservation.
- Credit card information is required to guarantee a reservation.
- A reservation confirmation will be sent to you upon receipt of your deposit.
- No refunds are available for early departure.
- You will be responsible for payment of full reserved stay if canceling within 21 days of your reserved arrival date, if not re-rented.
- Rates do not include tax.
- Rates & policies may change without notice.
- Cabin check-in is after 3:00pm, and check-out is before 10:00am. Early check-in and late check-out requests will be charged $20 per additional hour requested. We reserve the right to remove your property to facilitate our preparations for the next guest’s arrival.
- RV camping check-in is after 3:00pm, and check-out is before 2:00pm
- Pets are NOT allowed in the cabins.
- Pets accompanying an RV stay must be leashed at all times when not inside the camper.
There is no additional charge to bring your pet during your RV stay.
- Pets must be leashed at all times.
- Pick up after your pet, and place it in the dumpster.
- Dogs may not be left unattended inside/outside the camper if they may bark or whine.
- Occasional barking or whining from a dog is not unusual, but if it is frequent or constant,
we will ask that you quiet the pet, or remove it from the resort.
- Owners home, lower level (west side of the main road near the 3 steel sheds).
- Basements in Cabins 8 and 9.
This will not only clog your drains, but ours as well.
Place it in a container, then in a dumpster.
The DNR or Sheriff will fine you.
Rates & policies may change without notice. Big Foot Resorts policies may not be limited to those listed above.